What are payment options offered by The Wedding Brigade?
We support the following payment options at The Wedding Brigade:
- Cash On Delivery (available in select pin codes)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
How does the COD (Cash on Delivery) payment option work?
The Wedding Brigade’s COD option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders up to Rs. 20,000/-. To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment, please select the 'Cash On Delivery' option on the payment page. Cash on Delivery option is available only in select pin-codes.
Why can't I see the COD option on my payment page?
If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be above Rs. 20,000/-
- Our courier partners may not support the Cash on Delivery option for your delivery address
- You may be using a prepaid coupon code which disables the COD option. You can remove the concerned coupon to be able to avail the COD option
- Your cart contains a product which is only available through online payment methods (To identify, kindly visit the product page to find if a product has the following disclaimer: “Cash on delivery is not available for this product, you must make an online payment.”)
What is COD limit?
The Wedding Brigade reserves the right to determine the COD limit for every customer and/or orders.
The COD limit includes any undelivered orders, any unpaid orders, and any new orders being placed.
I want to know about EMI (credit card) payment option?
EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) is a convenient payment option that you can choose to pay for the order in easy instalments to the credit card issuing bank. The option is available only on credit cards issued by the following banks:
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Yes Bank
How do I make payment using EMI (Credit Card) option?
Add the desired products to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout, select delivery address and proceed to payment. On payment page, select EMI (Credit Card) under payment options and follow these simple steps:
- Select your Credit Card issuing bank you wish to pay from
- Select the repayment duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest paid will be displayed.
- Enter your Credit Card details
Click ‘Pay Now’.
The order will be confirmed and shipped on successful payment.
What is the eligibility criteria to avail EMI option?
EMI is available for all products on The Wedding Brigade. The EMI payment option is available above a minimum order value which varies from bank to bank. For any product, only the eligible banks will be displayed under the issuing bank list on the EMI payment page.
Why is sum total of EMI’s more than the order value?
The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction. There is no processing or convenience fees charged on any EMI transactions.
What happens if bank rejects EMI conversion?
Customer needs to pay full amount of transaction to the bank, since EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank, please contact your card issuing bank.
Why is the transaction amount not converted into EMI in 7 working days?
Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in unfortunate circumstances. In case the paid amount is not converted to EMI within 7 days then contact your card issuing bank.
What should I do if my payment fails?
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.